The objectives of the Australian Taiwanese Chamber of Commerce (Qld) Inc, are:
- To promote the status of Taiwanese entrepreneurs in Queensland and to identify and develop potential business and investment opportunities in Queensland and Australia.
- To strengthen mutual contacts, co-operations and friendships among Taiwanese entrepreneurs throughout Australia and to exchange business skills, management experiences and intellectual knowledge.
- To provide business and financial information and resources to Queensland Taiwanese entrepreneurs in order to strength economic and trade co-operations between Australia, Taiwan and Oceania countries.
- To work and lobby for the betterment of the status of Taiwanese entrepreneurs in Australia and to enhance the relationship between the officials of Australia and Taiwan.
- To promote social and cultural exchange in order to enhance the mutual understanding and economic developments.